Cool Room & Freezer Room | Food Facility
The use of insulated panels in construction can be used across various temperature controlled environments:
- Cold Storage/Freezer: -40oC to 0oC.
– Used for the preservation of perishable products to maintain their quality nutritional value for long term storage. Rooms can include holding freezers and blast freezers.
- Cool Rooms: 0oC to +5oC.
– Used for short term storage or perishable products in order to maintain their quality and safety.
- Food Processing Facilities: 10oC to 18oC.
– Hygiene safe environments where open food is stored or prepared.
Our experience lies in the following industries and fields plus many more.
Ferguson Plarre, Davies Bakery, Mr Donuts, Kez’s Kitchen, Charlies Cookies
GKC Foods, Wawi Chocolates
Thermo Fisher Scientific, Tilley Soaps, TPI enterprises
Oakdale Meats, Protea Foods
Second Bite, Breeze Logistics
Tesselaar Flowers, Flavorite Tomatoes, Flavorite marketing, Fresh max
Aquanas, YNJ Japanese catering
Yarra Valley Dairy, Europa Cheese
Contact us today to find out how we can improve your controlled environment needs.